Thursday, December 17, 2009

In the Spirit

Last night was our annual Girl's Christmas Party hosted at Ann Geraci's beautiful home.  We had such a wonderful time.  The food was excellent and the fellowship was even better!  In the spirit of the giving season, this year we decided to forego a typical gift exchange and help support a young pregnant mom in the foster system.  It was such a joy to be able to buy for her, eventhough we don't know her personally.  We are hopeful she will be excited about being showered with love from all of us.  Thanks for the idea, "Secret Santa." 



Ann Geraci "Hostess with the Mostess"




Ann and I are three weeks apart (she is due Feb 28, 2010), and we are both so excited to be starting this new journey together.  Ann and Jason were best friends in college, but I have since confiscated her and I am continually blessed by her friendship.  Ironically, she also married a Jason!  We are so glad to have the opportunity to continue to do life side by side- professionally, personally, and now with our new little families growing!  I love you, Ann!




The table was absolutely gorgeous!  It was set perfectly with china and crystal Ann and Jason received from their wedding.




Here I am with newly engaged Michelle (congrats to her and Josh!) and my beautiful sister Jamelie.

Thanks, ladies, for a fabulous night of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment