Sunday, February 28, 2010

Getting Closer

Jason and I have been working hard at getting the room ready (pictures to come) as people keep saying Elianne could be here any day.  Ann and Jason G. have officially welcomed Nico into the world as of Friday mid-day.  Jason and I went to visit him yesterday, and he is SO cute.  Ann looked amazing, and we are so excited for them. 

We are getting closer to due date!  It's been very surreal to realize how different our life will be once Elianne gets here.  I am still feeling alright, just tired all the time.  I have another appointment this week with my mid-wife, and we will get a better idea for how big Elianne is and maybe when she will be coming. 

The photographers from Artist's Eye Photography (http://www.artistseyephoto.com/) came in and took some photos of Jason, me, and "Elianne."  The pups even tried to get in on the action.  I am going to attach a few of the pictures here for you all to see.  Thank you, Jessica and Carissa for helping us capture this exciting time in our lives!













No comments:

Post a Comment